# 3 -- Soup -- Taken July 28, 2008
# 34 -- Pizza -- Taken July 26, 2008
# 63 -- Key -- Taken July 26, 2008
# 75 -- Chronicles -- Taken July 26, 2008
# 78 -- Ice Cream -- Taken July 28, 2008
# 86 -- Telephone -- Taken July 26, 2008
# 195 -- Icing -- Taken July 26, 2008
# 291 -- Emergency -- Taken July 27, 2008
# 316 -- Apple -- Taken July 27, 2008
# 365 -- Forest -- Taken July 24, 2008



4 comments:
Oh my goodness! What's that emergency picture from?
Oh, Jensen had a little run in with the zipper from a couch cushion the other night. She just scraped the skin, but it bled for a while. I figured it would stop but since it didn't we got out the bandaids. She was pretty proud that it took 7 band aids to cover the whole thing! :D It's all scabbed over now but she's still babying it quite a bit. ;)
Hee, I like the Emergency photo! (I thought it was deliberately created, obviously it's not cool she hurt herself!). And mmm, damnit now I want pizza! Forgotten the others now (that's the downside to posting multiple themes in one post, I'm memory-challenged sometimes!)
Oh! Are those the Alias novels? Are they any good? I might try getting hold of some through BookMooch if they are :D
Hey Helen!! They are the ALIAS books. I finally got all of them! I have enjoyed them, especially the first set. The APO ones are okay so far, I'm not quite half way thought them yet, but they are set in season 4 where the other ones are set before the series starts. It's kinda fun in one of them because Syd and Vaughn cross paths and they don't know each other yet but they sure notice each other! :D Plus it tells about Syd and Noah and how Syd met Francie and all that. Man, I really need to reread those! :)
And don't worry about the emergency picture -- she's all better now. Ahhh, the joy of being a 6 year old! :)
Post a Comment